Friday, October 8, 2010

Art with Paper


I'm very pleased to share with you my very first post on my new home decor and party blog, Silverberry Tree.    I've been blogging for almost a year now at Lucky Star Lane with my crafty friend, Heather.    I've decided to take two of my favorite categories and blog about those here.  I love home decorating and also creative party decorating so that's what this little blog is all about! 


Paper is one of my favorite mediums to use in seasonal decor.   I like to use book pages, sheet music, beautiful scrapbooking papers, and tissue paper to make interesting art pieces to adorn the home. 
 



I've used vintage wrapping paper here to create a one of a kind "Baby" pennant for a nursery.

Here I've used posterboard, moss, and tissue paper to create a seasonal decoration for the mantle.  I hope you stop by again to check out some of my creations and inspiration.  My main goal will be to showcase creative parties and great tutorials for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment